Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do y'all think of my new French Toast recipe?

Okay, so first I make a mess of French Toast and lay it all in the bottom and sides of a big casserole dish. You should probably butter the casserole first so it'll come out easier. Sometimes I just spray it with Pam but sometimes Verlene's boy has been over and he have inhaled all the propellent out of the can and it don't work no more I swear I dont know whats wrong with that boy. And then I slice up a pound of Velveeta but make sure you dont use no non-fat or reduced fat becasue that just is nasty and then put the slices of cheese on top of the French Toast. Then take a can of cream of mushroom soup. I used to use Campbell's until I discovered that the store brand was made by the same folks and they just puts a different laebl on it. Danged if you can trust anyone any more, is what I say. Take Verlene for instance who stole my man after telling it up and down all over town how SHE wouldnt never be caught with no black man in her bed. Guess she liked it well enogh she stole him out from under me and dont go tallking about no unintended meanings. I know what I meant and that whure stole him out from under! I will never speak to her again and thats why I been giving Verlene's boy a little taste of something he cant get at home. Oh, you bet he likes Arlene's pie and you can take that how you will. So you just empty the soup into the casserole dish and top her up with two cups of crushed corn flakes and bake her in the oven for a half hour at 400 degrees and you are good to go. Lemme know how you like it! I got lots of more receipes I can share.What do y'all think of my new French Toast recipe?
Don't forget the nuts. I love nuts in my French Toast. Other than that, I'd have to say the you have quite the discerning palate. And you know, maybe Verlene just likes some coffee in her cream, you shouldn't fault her for it. I know I like Schmeckel Deckel syrup in my cherry pie. People have different tastes in food. Last time I was baking some fried oysters, my son Cletus got all mad because I was baking them and not braising them. I said ';Cletus, as long as I'm the goddamn cook and the woman in this house, you're just gonna sit down, shut up and eat what I put in front of you.'; Also, you can use cream of celery soup if you don't have any mushroom. I remember back when I was little and my mom was cheatin on my dad with my best friend's sister's boyfriend, she would be in a big hurry all the time to get dinner cooked before dad came home, on account that she's been out bumpin' uglies with that man all day. She would just throw some cream of celery, a can of Beanie Weenies and some Spam in a skillet and cook it till it came out all creamy like. I tell you, that was my Dad's favorite dish and he never did find out about that other guy. Until his girlfriend called one night, and then my dad went all off, but he forgave my mom because he said that any woman that was that good of a cook couldn't be all bad, and he didn't want to have to find some other broad to cook his dinners and raise his kids. But if you're gonna be serving that French Toast recipe anytime soon, you just give me a call and I'll bring Cletus on over with some of those boiled fried oysters he likes so much.What do y'all think of my new French Toast recipe?
Sorry - I read ';Ok,so..'; and then I looked at that whole paragraph and just got tired and stopped. And then I didn't read it.
It sounds pretty good, but the oven in my trailer went out last week. Can I cook it over a garbage fire? I need to burn my garbage later today.
No SPAM? Everything is betta wit Spam, ya knows.
Frankly, and I know your name is not Frank Lee.....you lost me with the velveeta cheese which by the way is not a ';real'; cheese but a Processed Cheese Food then you had me hurling at dumping on a can of cream of mushroom soup. But that is neither here nor there I have a cook book that was written just for you. It is called Sinkin Spells, Hot Flashes, Fits and Cravings by Ernest Matthew Mickler also the author of White Trash Cooking.


What you are describing is more of a casserole rather than French Toast.


This is along way to say I like my French toast with just butter and syrup.


By the way you should be writing for real if you are not already. I love your descriptions. You are a great story teller. Thank you for a great read.
I don't think you even know what french toast is.





This sounds disgusting and I really didn't need to know the extra junk. This is cooking and recipes not spew out your life story section.





This sounds rather fake, but if you have issues then take it over to family and relationships.





And see how I have made a new paragraph for each new subject.





Also this is a question and answer forum, it means you ask questions and people answer. Posting a recipe and saying ';check out my recipe it is good what do you think'; does not cut for me.





And please do not share anymore recipes, this one sounds awful.





Velveeta is pretty much plastic, and one serving has almost a full days, worth of sodium in it. Add the canned soup and yuo have had at least a day and a 1/2 worth of sodium in one meal, go back for seconds then you you should not eat any salt for a week.
There must be an easier way to give a recipe instead of one big, long paragraph. Listing, the consices directions is best.





At a glance, it doesn'tlook like a French toast recipe at all. To me, French toast should never be masked with other flavors... ESPECIALLY mushrooms! French toast should be a good, firm type of bread, dipped in a mixture of eggs and a little vanilla and browned nicely on both sides in a large fry pan or griddle with a little butter. Then served with fresh berries %26amp; banana with real Vermont maple syrup. Otherwise... it's not French Toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment